Listing and Booking Terms
You have a Friend in Vacation Accommodation
Here’s how we’re helping our Hosts feel confident in welcoming Guests:
- We don’t charge Guests
- Listing with us is free
- We don’t require booking fees
- Fees Option 1: A booking fee of 10% is charged on any and all bookings. The fee is included on the Advertised price of the Host. This option is the default option. Hosts that wish to make use of option 2 must notify Want2Stay, via the Helpdesk link, upon activation of their listing.
- Fees Option 2: Signup for a 1000 ZAR / 80 USD annual fee and then everything else is free, including any and all bookings. In addition we will provide you with a free Want2Stay email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org It’s your place, your rules – Your Choose your Prices, Policies, and Rules for Guests
- We’ve got your back – Access to 24/7 support and guest misconduct reporting
- Find your perfect match – Set requirements and criteria guests must fulfill
- BEST of All! You can use your listing’s link to advertise across social media, because you do not pay booking fees. It will give your posts credibility! Amazing!
How it works
Open and close your property when you want
We give you the freedom to open or close your property on our site whenever you want. With no lock-in contracts, you’re in control of your property.
You control your availability
Only accept guests during the summer or maybe just weekends, at want2stay.co.za you decide when you want guests.
We don’t charge guests
We don’t add anything onto the price. Unlike other platforms which often charge guests, the price you set is the price we display.
Use Want2Stay alongside other platforms
Using Want2Stay alongside your other relationships is not a problem. With our simple calendar you can manage your availability in parallel to your existing relationships.
Team: Want2Stay Your Friend in Vacation Accommodation